Friday, May 13, 2011

The Objective


I write for a living (I think). And i get this feeling. ‘I am so bad at this! How could i possibly do this for a Living!?’ And then I read a note today that made so much sense that i felt better instantly. It said that we all do something for a living. If that something has something to do with the creative field, then you are going to think, ‘Man i suck at this.’ And most people don’t know this, but even the greatest people in the world start of that way. So what makes them great at what they do? Practice. They do, whatever they do, over and over again, till they get better at it. Such a simple philosophy.
So whenever you feel like you should be the last person in the world to this job, think again. You are just preparing yourself to be the best at what you do. And that inspires me. It inspires me to push myself a little further everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment