Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sorry Status

The power of social media is really something. I recently heard about a certain someone being asked to leave a city over a Facebook status message. In the beginning it seemed simply bizarre. A...status message? Really!? And then I heard the full story. Apparently she said something distasteful about said city. I read the message too. Quite distasteful. It would've been funny probably if it were worded a little more sensibly. Whatever it was, it definitely was unnecessary. But what the hell! This is Facebook! I've heard one of my most favourite people say that opinions are like assholes. Every body has one. So she had an opinion and it was quite shitty. Is that reason enough to throw her out of a city!? I mean come onn! Does every single thing in the universe need THAT much hatred? Lets be a little considerate. Report abuse and move on man! Geez. 

No comments:

Post a Comment