Monday, May 14, 2012

Ranteroo

Okay so I did not want to do whatever it is that I did. Yes, I did not expect to get..... carried away. But it happened. And I have to deal with it. Consequences, you ask? You ask well. *glares* If I had thought of those, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, would we? Wait. This isn't a conversation is it?

No.

It is one person's rant-eroos to the internet about an issue she herself is unaware of (yet). But she is fully aware that this apparently non-existent issue will come to light soon enough. And will probably come and bite her in the behind.

That is the beauty of this. I know that there might come a day when I will be judged based on these very words I'm typing and I have realized that I don't care. I don't give a flying rat trap about what is going to be thought about this particular post. Because the rantings of a woman annoyed are meant to be hated. They are supposed to be despised and progressively burned to dust.

But you can't burn the internet, no? *evil grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment