Friday, June 15, 2012

Chemical Lorcha in the Mandai.

Its time we gave it up.
Its time we started afresh.
Its time we grew up
Its time we gave it rest.
Because having a plan,
It really blows.
Lets be part of a clan
and simply go with the flow.

Go with the flow. I'm suddenly addicted to this phrase. It makes sense to me. That is really all anyone can do. If you want to live a life that is relatively happier, lighter. But it is a concept that many people fail to grasp. One doesn't simply 'go with the flow', my mum would say. Plan. Plan for the future. Plan your day. Plan whats for lunch. Even if it doesn't go the way you planned it, you'll be prepared. How, you ask? More planning of course. Plan for what might not happen. Plan for what might happen that might not actually happen. Oh man. For someone as lazy as me, that sounds like PUNISHMENT (Capital Punishment - Get it? Okay sorry).

Mind you, going with the flow isn't a walk in the park either (hah! Umm. Sorry again). It takes a fair amount of courage to do it. For some people just doing something as it is chucked at them is terrifying. Like myself. Therefore, physiologically, psychologically and basically, I am screwed. I confessed to a friend once and she looked at me with an 'Oh, Shradha' expression oh her face.

"No, not really."

"How do you know?" I ask.

"All you need to do is find the balance. Do both."

Oh it is THAT simple?! *snorts of derision* Well, lets just go ahead and balance away then! *Humph*

Okay, I guess I'll find a lopsided balance somewhere along the way. When I do, you may hop along if you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment