Sunday, June 3, 2012

Rinse and Repeat (Not Really)

Conditioning. No, I'm not talking about 'please apply to shampooed hair and leave for 3 minutes before rinsing'.
I'm talking about being strong enough to take on whatever the world throws your way. It doesn't have to be a gigantic ball of fire. It could be something as simple as a wet paper towel. The problem with a wet paper towel is that, you can just wipe it away. The feeling that it was there, lingers. There, but not really. It takes a while to go away. And you know what's worse? You are not entirely sure that you want it to go away. So basically you are left in this state of limbo that isn't really limbo, because it just isn't. This feeling is a bitch. You can't do anything else in the world because it keeps nagging away at one tiny corner of your mind. Sometimes I just want break something on my skull, hoping the nagging would stop. But I think we all know that neither is the nagging going to stop, nor am I brave enough to attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment