Friday, June 8, 2012

What I thought of on my way to work.

I think it is safe to say that we all spend most of our lives trying to acquaint ourselves with the ever-changing world. And when we are sufficiently comfortable with the set up, we want to shake things up. We want to make life interesting again. Hopefully find a little happiness during the way. This eternal battle teaches you so much. Throw in a bag of surprises and we have life, as we know it. I hear not many people are fond of surprises. I never understood why! I love them. Get that heart racing. And maybe give it a few jolts once in a while. Oh, the joy. That is actually all we want. Joy. Solace. Eeee. I just hope we don't lose our way trying to chase her.

That's right! Happiness - definitely a girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment