Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ranteroo - Part Too

Sometimes I don't know why I do certain things. It isn't about doing something that is right or wrong. It needn't necessarily be wrong. But I don't know why I do it. I'm probably sounding like a crazy person right now, but shouldn't there be a reason to do most things? We do almost anything that we do, for a reason! What that reason is, I should think. The next time I do something for no apparent reason, I should stop. Just stop and consider why I am doing it. Because maybe it'll save a lot of people from getting hurt. Or maybe it'll give me an insight into my own twisted head, that might help me figure out how to be happy with what I have. That is another thing. Have I mentioned how really fortunate I am? I have the best parents in the world, an amazing sister, a beautiful family with such loving grandparents, friends people would kill for... All the materialistic pleasures I probably don't even deserve. I'm just wonder struck at how kind the BigMan Above has been to me and I am grateful for everything. I just hope I don't screw it up. Because that would be entirely my fault. And I've probably got that coming too.

No comments:

Post a Comment